Dr Lynne Dawkins of the University of East London conducted the research on 85 regular smokers (men and women). They were randomly given an e-cigarette with either nicotine or a placebo, or told to just hold the e-cigarette without using it. After five minutes of using the ‘cigarette’ as much as they wanted, participants completed Continue Reading
Tag Archives: help
- May 17, 2013 German Cancer Research Centre validates Gamucci as the most effective and consistent electronic cigarette!
- May 14, 2013 Euro-MP Backs Freedom of Choice on E-cigs
- May 9, 2013 Celebs and their electronic cigarettes.. again!
- May 3, 2013 ‘Sheikh’ up for the electronic cigarette market?
- May 1, 2013 Are electronic cigarettes the answer for UK Employers?