Women tend to find it harder to quit smoking than men, and a new study suggests why — women’s brains respond differently to nicotine, the researchers say. When a person smokes, the number of nicotine receptors in the brain — which bind to nicotine and reinforce the habit of smoking — are thought to increase in number. The study Continue Reading
Tag Archives: find
- June 12, 2013 Gamucci response to MHRA announcement
- June 12, 2013 E-cigarette pioneers take deep breath – Gamucci in the Times
- June 11, 2013 Brothers who took a punt on a new market – City AM
- June 5, 2013 “Smoking is so last century”… E-Cigarettes Spark Debate In The UK
- June 5, 2013 Free to enjoy their Gamucci at work!