Puffing on electronic cigarettes is already a no-no on flights, but the government wants there to be no doubt. The Department of Transportation is proposing to explicitly ban the use of the devices on planes. “Airline passengers have rights, and this new rule would enhance passenger comfort and reduce any confusion surrounding the use of Continue Reading
Tag Archives: DOT
- May 21, 2013 ‘Dead in its tracks’ – UKIP leader and MEPs slam EU over legislation that could ‘kill’ the e-cig industry
- May 17, 2013 German Cancer Research Centre validates Gamucci as the most effective and consistent electronic cigarette!
- May 14, 2013 Euro-MP Backs Freedom of Choice on E-cigs
- May 9, 2013 Celebs and their electronic cigarettes.. again!
- May 3, 2013 ‘Sheikh’ up for the electronic cigarette market?